What do you need?

OXFORD Language Institute

The best with the best
Lo mejor con los mejores

if you want to know so many things you should study with us in our institute.
perharps and you get to be here.

learn a lot of only by $90.000 each level, I mean each twenty days
you are gonna use diferent books that will come from England, they are called New Interchange 1, 2, 3

LISTEN THIS/ESCUCHA ESTO

Resuelve este cuestionario


How smart are you in order to speak English?

Tell me how good your one is

1. What is your name?

2. What is your favorite food?

3. Where do you live?

4. What do you like to do?

5. Do you have a relationship?

6. Do you have boyfriend or girlfriend?

7. If you have boyfriend how handsome your one is

8. If you have girlfriend how pretty your one is

9. Would you like to go out from Colombia?

10. You should study something, what would you like?

Complete

11. You wish you _________ over there

12. Where _____ you went?

13. I wish _ went to Cali

14. The thing ____ I like the most is to visit you

15. fly___ with you is the best for me

16. my father is living next to me, because of that tell me where my father is living

Answer

17. how many hours would you like being studying?

18. Will you go far away from here in order to study?

19. Who are the four prettiest girls in your town?

20. I wish I were with my ex girlfriend, but I think she is in love with another man, what do you think about it?


La Union Nariño

K.3 N.13-21